Part of an ongoing series of teachings based on Daniel Perdue’s book, The Course in Buddhist Reasoning and Logic: An Asian Approach to Analytical Thinking Drawn from Indian and Tibetan Sources.
- Mistaken versus erroneous consciousnesses
- Problems with representational understandings
- Comparing discursive thought and conceptual minds
- Understanding hidden and manifest phenomena
- Difference between conceptual understanding and direct perception
40 The Course in Buddhist Reasoning and Debate: Hidden Phenomena and Manifest Phenomena (download)