Part of an ongoing series of teachings based on Daniel Perdue’s book, The Course in Buddhist Reasoning and Logic: An Asian Approach to Analytical Thinking Drawn from Indian and Tibetan Sources.
- Examples of syllogisms from everyday life
- What makes a syllogism invalid?
- Similar class and dissimilar class
- The three modes of a correct sign or reason
- Requirements of a proper syllogism and the basis of relation
24 The Course in Buddhist Reasoning and Debate: Forming a Correct Syllogism (download)