Part of an ongoing series of teachings based on Approaching the Buddhist Path, the first book in “The Library of Wisdom and Compassion” series by His Holiness the Dalai Lama and Venerable Thubten Chodron.
- Two types of fear and their effects
- Climate change as an example on how to transform our negative attitudes
- Short meditation on jealousy and its antidote
- Buddhist methods to counteract depression
- Importance of expressing our gratitude to others
57 Approaching the Buddhist Path: Mental States And Situations That Are Troublesome Review (download)