As a supplement to the topic of Buddhist debate, Venerable Sangye Khadro teaches on mind and mental factors.
- Cultivating joyous effort to counteract three types of laziness
- Relationship between pliancy and other virtuous mental factors in the context of developing concentration
- Four kinds of conscientiousness
- Developing three kinds of compassion
- Equanimity as a mental factor and methods to develop it in meditation
- Discussion of the categories of virtuous and non-virtuous mental factors
04 Mind and Mental Factors: Virtuous Mental Factors #7-11
The handout for this teaching can be viewed here.
The root text can be viewed here.
The mental factor chart can be viewed here.
We are grateful to the Foundation for the Preservation of the Mahayana Tradition (FPMT) for giving us permission to use their translation of Kachen Yeshe Gyeltsen’s text and the chart of the 51 mental factors for this class.