A talk given at the The 16th International Sakyadhita Conference for Women in Buddhism held near Sydney, Australia. The talk is based on the opening verses of Chandrakirti’s Supplement to the Middle Way (Madhyamakavatara).
- Chandrakirti’s homage to great compassion
- The compassion that cares for sentient beings
- The simile of a bucket in a well
- The compassion that observes phenomena
- The compassion that observes the unapprehendable
- How compassion is the source of all the goodness in the world
Developing three kinds of compassion (download)
Featured photo © Olivier Adam.