Part of an ongoing series of teachings based on Daniel Perdue’s book, The Course in Buddhist Reasoning and Logic: An Asian Approach to Analytical Thinking Drawn from Indian and Tibetan Sources.
- Comparing love and compassion
- The differences between mental states and mental factors
- Why non-existents cannot be compared to anything
- Definition of a person within Buddhist debate
- More examples of debate including a review of empty and emptiness
09 The Course in Buddhist Reasoning and Debate: Review of Four Possibilities (download)