Part of an ongoing series of teachings based on Shantideva’s classic text, “Bodhisattvacharyavatara”, often translated as “Engaging in the Bodhisattva’s Deeds.” Venerable Thubten Chodron also refers to the outline of the commentary by Gyaltsab Dharma Rinchen and the commentary by the Abbot Dragpa Gyaltsen.
- Developing equanimity to work with judgemental mind
- Antidotes to the judgemental attitude
- Making praising others a part of our practice
- How to act when we are praised
- Rejoicing in others’ good qualities and benefits of praising others
51 Engaging in the Bodhisattva’s Deeds: Rejoicing in Others’ Qualities (download)