Part of an ongoing series of teachings based on Shantideva’s classic text, “Bodhisattvacharyavatara”, often translated as “Engaging in the Bodhisattva’s Deeds.” Venerable Thubten Chodron also refers to the outline of the commentary by Gyaltsab Dharma Rinchen and the commentary by the Abbot Dragpa Gyaltsen.
- Calling out our self-centered mind
- Advice on how to eat and make offerings
- Timing and necessity for offering our body
- How to communicate with non-Buddhists and teach the Dharma
- Teaching the Dharma depending on the student’s motivation
- Maintaining clarity in our mind about how the three vehicles of the Buddha’s teachings fit together
53 Engaging in the Bodhisattva’s Deeds: Giving Our Body and The Dharma (download)