Part of an ongoing series of teachings based on Shantideva’s classic text, “Bodhisattvacharyavatara”, often translated as “Engaging in the Bodhisattva’s Deeds.” Venerable Thubten Chodron also refers to the outline of the commentary by Gyaltsab Dharma Rinchen and the commentary by the Abbot Dragpa Gyaltsen.
- Working with our judgmental mind
- Ways of connecting with others to benefit them
- Dedicating our merit for the welfare of all sentient beings
- Correctly relying on our spiritual teachers
- Encouragement to read the sutras and commentaries
- Putting the teachings into practice and not just talking about them
55 Engaging in the Bodhisattva’s Deeds: Putting the Dharma into Practice (download)