Part of an ongoing series of teachings based on Shantideva’s classic text, “Bodhisattvacharyavatara”, often translated as “Engaging in the Bodhisattva’s Deeds.” Venerable Thubten Chodron also refers to the outline of the commentary by Gyaltsab Dharma Rinchen and the commentary by the Abbot Dragpa Gyaltsen.
- Releasing the mind of miserliness
- Types and examples of generosity
- The perfection of ethical conduct depends on our mind
- What it means to conquer anger
- How the perfection of fortitude depends on the mind
- Why changing external circumstances is not an effective solution to anger
42 Engaging in the Bodhisattva’s Deeds: The Perfection of Ethical Conduct & Fortitude (download)