Part of an ongoing series of teachings based on Shantideva’s classic text, “Bodhisattvacharyavatara”, often translated as “Engaging in the Bodhisattva’s Deeds.” Venerable Thubten Chodron also refers to the outline of the commentary by Gyaltsab Dharma Rinchen and the commentary by the Abbot Dragpa Gyaltsen.
- Compassion for ourselves and others
- Difference between secular and Buddhist mindfulness and introspective awareness
- How introspective awareness and mindfulness help us work with afflictions
- Our suffering and happiness depend on our mental state
- Can we ever be financially secure?
- The meaning of fulfilling the six perfections
41 Engaging in the Bodhisattva’s Deeds: Mindfulness and Introspective Awareness (download)