Part of an ongoing series of teachings based on Approaching the Buddhist Path, the first book in “The Library of Wisdom and Compassion” series by His Holiness the Dalai Lama and Venerable Thubten Chodron.
- The Buddha’s life story and how it parallels our life
- Observing and learning from watching holy beings live
- Comparison of the Pali, Chinese and Tibetan canon
- The formation and evolution of the Abhidharma
- Current academic reaching investigating early schools and their scriptures
22 Approaching the Buddhist Path: Early Buddhist Schools (download)
- Ven. Chodron mentioned that there are different ways to learn the Dharma. List these ways of learning and describe them.
- Which three schools remain in today’s schools from the eighteen early schools?