A talk given for newly ordained bhikshus and bhikshunis at the Triple Platform Ordination at the Fu En Si Temple in Taiwan (ROC). In English with Chinese translation.
- Aiming for something beyond samsaric happiness
- How the Dharma became so valuable in my life
- The decision to ordain was the best thing I ever did
- What is Dharma and what is culture?
- How bodhicitta carries you through hardships and difficulties
- Cultivating bodhicitta through exchanging self and others
Living in the precepts (download)