Part of an ongoing series of teachings based on Daniel Perdue’s book, The Course in Buddhist Reasoning and Logic: An Asian Approach to Analytical Thinking Drawn from Indian and Tibetan Sources.
- Examples of different types of assuming consciousnesses in daily life
- The difference between what we know and what we merely believe
- The benefits of releasing our attachment to reputation
- Understanding the basis of designation of mental factors
- The importance of philosophical debate in eastern wisdom traditions
68 The Course in Buddhist Reasoning and Debate: Believing in Something That is Not Real (download)