Part of an ongoing series of teachings based on Daniel Perdue’s book, The Course in Buddhist Reasoning and Logic: An Asian Approach to Analytical Thinking Drawn from Indian and Tibetan Sources.
- Incorrect syllogisms in our everyday thoughts
- Equivalent terms for the five types of external matter
- Understanding articulate sounds more fully through debate
- Comparing different divisions of sounds, smells and tastes
- Ways to remember the divisions of sense objects
50 The Course in Buddhist Reasoning and Debate: Review of Sounds, Odors and Tastes (download)