Part of an ongoing series of teachings based on Daniel Perdue’s book, The Course in Buddhist Reasoning and Logic: An Asian Approach to Analytical Thinking Drawn from Indian and Tibetan Sources.
- Clarifications and practice related to sounds
- Difference between Buddhist view and scientific view of elements
- Definition, nature and function of each element
- How Buddhists understand external and internal forms
- Understanding visual perception in terms of consciousness
46 The Course in Buddhist Reasoning and Debate: Internal Matter (download)