A talk based on Living with an Open Heart: Cultivating Compassion in Everyday Life given in Moscow, Russia. Organized by: Friends of Sravasti Russia. In English with Russian translation.
- Having an open-hearted life is all about out intention
- Our opinion of others and our opinion of our self
- A strategy for living an open-hearted life
- Looking for the the real causes of anger in order to subdue it
- Listening to advice with respect, without defensiveness
“Living with an Open Heart”: An introduction (download)