Part of an ongoing series of teachings based on Daniel Perdue’s book, The Course in Buddhist Reasoning and Logic: An Asian Approach to Analytical Thinking Drawn from Indian and Tibetan Sources.
- Different views on subjective characteristics of sense objects
- Observed object condition and objects of consciousness
- What we know versus what we merely believe
- Wrong Consciousness and injecting doubt as a strategy
- Uncertain consciousness versus healthy curiosity
61 The Course in Buddhist Reasoning and Debate: A Graded Range of Consciousnesses (download)