Part of an ongoing series of teachings based on Daniel Perdue’s book, The Course in Buddhist Reasoning and Logic: An Asian Approach to Analytical Thinking Drawn from Indian and Tibetan Sources.
- How ignoring someone actually harms us
- Divisions of phenomena is something that can be helpful in your meditation
- Combining devotion/emotional practices with mindful observation/wisdom
- Examples of incorrect sense perceptions
- Detailed description of categories of visual form
43 The Course in Buddhist Reasoning and Debate: Functioning Things (download)