Part of an ongoing series of teachings based on Daniel Perdue’s book, The Course in Buddhist Reasoning and Logic: An Asian Approach to Analytical Thinking Drawn from Indian and Tibetan Sources.
- Review of mutually exclusive phenomena
- The term, the sound of the word and the meaning or object
- Mutually inclusive phenomena and synonyms
- Buddhist debate language versus ordinary English
- Discussion of uncompounded space
12 The Course in Buddhist Reasoning and Debate: Mutually Inclusive Phenomena (download)