Part of an ongoing series of teachings based on Shantideva’s classic text, “Bodhisattvacharyavatara”, often translated as “Engaging in the Bodhisattva’s Deeds.” Venerable Thubten Chodron also refers to the outline of the commentary by Gyaltsab Dharma Rinchen and the commentary by the Abbot Dragpa Gyaltsen.
- Maintaining awareness of the actions of our body and speech
- How to guard our mind through mindfulness and introspective awareness
- Making effort in pure behavior of our body, speech and mind
- The importance of using our speech skilfully
- Responding to unskilful speech