Part of an ongoing series of teachings based on Shantideva’s classic text, “Bodhisattvacharyavatara”, often translated as “Engaging in the Bodhisattva’s Deeds.” Venerable Thubten Chodron also refers to the outline of the commentary by Gyaltsab Dharma Rinchen and the commentary by the Abbot Dragpa Gyaltsen.
- Qualities of mindfulness and introspective awareness in our daily life
- How remembering the Buddha changes our behavior
- Setting motivation for developing mindfulness
- What does “remain like a piece of wood” mean?
- Paying attention while walking
45 Engaging in the Bodhisattva’s Deeds: Recollecting the Buddha (download)