Part of an ongoing series of teachings based on Shantideva’s classic text, “Bodhisattvacharyavatara”, often translated as “Engaging in the Bodhisattva’s Deeds.” Venerable Thubten Chodron also refers to the outline of the commentary by Gyaltsab Dharma Rinchen and the commentary by the Abbot Dragpa Gyaltsen.
- Restraining our afflictions when dealing with injustice
- The importance of practicing the antidotes to anger
- How the practices of joyous effort and concentration depend on the mind
- Actualizing the perfection of wisdom depends on the mind
- Guarding the mind with mindfulness and introspective awareness
- How following the rules may help us grow our own wisdom and practice fortitude
43 Engaging in the Bodhisattva’s Deeds: Joyous Effort, Concentration & Wisdom (download)