Part of a series of teachings on the text A Brief Presentation of the Grounds and Paths of the Perfection Vehicle, Essence of the Ocean of Profound Meaning by Jetsun Lobsang Dadrin (1867-1937).
- Commentary on the far-reaching practice of joyous effort or perseverance
- The benefits of joyous effort
- The importance of joyous effort on making progress on the path
- The three types of joyous effort
- The obstacles to developing joyous effort and the antidotes for overcoming them
Grounds and Paths 25: Far-reaching joyous effort (download)