Part of a series of talks based on An Open-Hearted Life given at Sravasti Abbey’s monthly Sharing the Dharma Day starting in April 2017. Co-written with clinical psychologist Dr. Russell Kolts, the book offers practical Buddhist and Western psychological approaches to developing compassion.
- A fight between two wolves
- Making spiritual practice a priority
- Obstacles to practice and how to overcome them
- Practicing now to prepare for death
- Reflection: Establishing a regular practice
An Open-Hearted Life 35: The importance of regular practice (download)