As a supplement to the topic of Buddhist debate, Venerable Sangye Khadro teaches on the seven kinds of awarenesses in lorig (study of mind and mental factors).
- Understanding awareness to which the object appears but is not ascertained
- Review of “to realize” and differentiating between mistaken and wrong
- Three types of inattentive perceptions and appearing versus engaged objects
- The definition and three types of doubt
- Examples and divisions of wrong consciousnesses
Inattentive Perceptions, Doubt & Wrong Consciousnesses with Ven. Sangye Khadro (download)