Geshe Yeshi Lhundup, a senior Dharma teacher at Drepung Loseling Monastery, teaches on Chandrakirti’s “Supplement to the Middle Way,” a classic Buddhist text on Middle Way philosophy and great compassion.
- How hearers and solitary realizers can produce buddhas and bodhisattvas
- The role of compassion in realizing emptiness
- Six similarities to cultivate great compassion observing sentient beings
- The main causes for achieving great compassion
- Can wisdom realizing emptiness and great compassion manifest simultaneously?