Geshe Yeshi Lhundup, a senior Dharma teacher at Drepung Loseling Monastery, teaches on Lama Tsongkhapa’s “Illumination of the Thought,” a commentary to Chandrakirti’s “Supplement to the Middle Way,” a classic Buddhist text on Middle Way philosophy and great compassion. Also available as a series.
- Difference between hearers and solitary realizers
- The seven-point cause and effect method
- How buddhas, bodhisattvas, hearers and solitary realizers are born
- Why Chandrakirti pays homage to great compassion
- How compassion of solitary realizers and hearers differs from that of bodhisattvas’
- The importance of understanding dependent arising to generate great compassion