Part of an ongoing series of teachings based on Daniel Perdue’s book, The Course in Buddhist Reasoning and Logic: An Asian Approach to Analytical Thinking Drawn from Indian and Tibetan Sources.
- An explanation and various pronunciations of Manjushri’s mantra
- The characteristics and symbolism of the five Buddha families
- The benefits of reciting the prayer to and mantra of Manjushri
- The first of the three purposes of Buddhist debate
- Why practical application of the Dharma is more useful than mere learnedness
74 The Course in Buddhist Reasoning and Debate: Manjushri (download)