A reading of Approaching the Buddhist Path with commentary and questions was held at Auntie’s Bookstore in Spokane, Washington. The book is the first in the multi-volume The Library of Wisdom and Compassion series.
- How the The Library of Wisdom and Compassion series came to be
- Overview of the book
- Buddhism, science and emotions
- Cultivating a compassionate intention
- What was it like collaborating with the Dalai Lama on the book?
- The view of the mind and brain from the Buddhist perspective
- How is mental illness viewed from the Buddhist perspective?
- Stereotyping Buddhist traditions
Approaching the Buddhist Path (download)