Part of an ongoing series of teachings based on Daniel Perdue’s book, The Course in Buddhist Reasoning and Logic: An Asian Approach to Analytical Thinking Drawn from Indian and Tibetan Sources.
- The three kinds of doubt and their definitions
- Comparing uncertain consciousnesses with other types of consiousnesses
- How we get stuck in our doubt in our life
- Why its important to assess our own understanding
- Different types of correctly assuming consciousnesses
65 The Course in Buddhist Reasoning and Debate: Doubt & Correctly Assuming Consciousness (download)