Part of an ongoing series of teachings based on Daniel Perdue’s book, The Course in Buddhist Reasoning and Logic: An Asian Approach to Analytical Thinking Drawn from Indian and Tibetan Sources.
- Common beings and aryas are distinguished by their spiritual realizations
- The three realms and six classes of common beings
- Examples of abstract composites that are not persons
- 23 designated states as taught by the consequence school
- The purpose and practice of categorizing things in daily life
54 The Course in Buddhist Reasoning and Debate: Nonassociated Compositional Factors Not Persons (download)