Part of an ongoing series of teachings based on Daniel Perdue’s book, The Course in Buddhist Reasoning and Logic: An Asian Approach to Analytical Thinking Drawn from Indian and Tibetan Sources.
- More examples of syllogisms explaining our behavior
- Explanation of objects appearing but not ascertained
- Seven kinds of facsimile direct perceivers
- Definition of specifically characterized phenomena
- Understanding generally characterized phenomena
39 The Course in Buddhist Reasoning and Debate: Specifically and Generally Characterized Phenomena (download)