Part of an ongoing series of teachings based on Daniel Perdue’s book, The Course in Buddhist Reasoning and Logic: An Asian Approach to Analytical Thinking Drawn from Indian and Tibetan Sources.
- Reflections and questions on the Amitabha practice
- Advice for creating your own syllogism
- Checking for the three criteria
- What am I trying to learn about and what am I trying to prove?
- Finding a valid reason that works in an argument
27 The Course in Buddhist Reasoning and Debate: Practice Syllogisms (download)