Part of an ongoing series of teachings based on Approaching the Buddhist Path, the first book in “The Library of Wisdom and Compassion” series by His Holiness the Dalai Lama and Venerable Thubten Chodron.
- Relating to other sentient beings in an beneficial way
- Understanding true paths through the 37 harmonies with awakening
- The intended audience and principle topics of each of the three turnings
- A deeper exploration of true cessations and emptiness
- Review of the three natures according to the mind-only school
27 Approaching the Buddhist Path: Three Turnings of the Dharma Wheel (download)
- Draw a chart of the description on pages 99-102 of the three turnings of the Dharma wheel. This chart can include where the Buddha taught the teachings of each wheel, to whom he taught the texts, which texts he used, the key teachings and the fruit of that path.