Part of an ongoing series of teachings based on Approaching the Buddhist Path, the first book in “The Library of Wisdom and Compassion” series by His Holiness the Dalai Lama and Venerable Thubten Chodron.
- Overview of the entire series and an explanation of the order of topics
- Why spiritual development is essential for happiness
- The purpose of our life and the meaning of existence
- Different attitudes towards religion and ethical conduct
- Buddhism is in between science and theistic religions
02 Approaching the Buddhist Path: Exploring Buddhism (download)