Part of an ongoing series of teachings based on Shantideva’s classic text, “Bodhisattvacharyavatara”, often translated as “Engaging in the Bodhisattva’s Deeds.” Venerable Thubten Chodron also refers to the outline of the commentary by Gyaltsab Dharma Rinchen and the commentary by the Abbot Dragpa Gyaltsen.
- Establishing a healthy relationship with our body
- Helpful practices to lessen attachment to the body
- Practical advice on how to act as a bodhisattva
- Asking for advice and learning from situations with wisdom
- Allowing our mind to be pleased about other people’s virtue
- Antidotes to jealousy
- What serving others really means?
50 Engaging in the Bodhisattva’s Deeds: Acting Appropriately (download)