Part of an ongoing series of teachings based on Shantideva’s classic text, “Bodhisattvacharyavatara”, often translated as “Engaging in the Bodhisattva’s Deeds.” Venerable Thubten Chodron also refers to the outline of the commentary by Gyaltsab Dharma Rinchen and the commentary by the Abbot Dragpa Gyaltsen.
- Review of the first three chapters
- The nature and benefits of ethical conduct and conscientiousness
- Four ways of gathering disciples
- Consequences of giving up bodhicitta
- Cherishing the opportunities of the precious human life
32 Engaging in the Bodhisattva’s Deeds: Review of Chapter 4 (download)