Part of a series of teachings on The Easy Path to Travel to Omniscience, a lamrim text by Panchen Losang Chokyi Gyaltsen, the first Panchen Lama.
- The four ways of gathering disciples and their purpose
- If the ways to gather disciples are done in a sincere way, with a proper motivation, one can really benefit others
- Developing the far-reaching practice of meditative stability
- How to create the conducive external and internal conditions to develop serenity
- Meditative posture
- Visualization of the Buddha as the object of meditation
Easy Path 52: Gathering disciples and meditative stability (download)