Part of a series of teachings given through the Dharma Friendship Foundation in Seattle from January 1995 to April 1996.
- Guided meditation to watch laziness and generate enthusiasm
- Mindfulness in terms of awareness of the 10 positive and the 10 negative actions
- Conscientiousness is the valuing of the 10 positive actions, that produces mindfulness
- Five different ways of categorizing conscientiousness—former, subsequent, middle, prior to activity, concordant behavior
- Questions and answers
- Is it possible to have disturbing attitudes and still be virtuous?
- Is this analytical meditation?
- How long should we meditate on a conclusion in analytical meditation?
Mind and mental factors 13: (download)