Part of an ongoing series of teachings based on Approaching the Buddhist Path, the first book in “The Library of Wisdom and Compassion” series by His Holiness the Dalai Lama and Venerable Thubten Chodron.
- Proving that the Mahayana sutras are the words of the Buddha
- Pali and Sanskrit views on liberation, buddhahood, and the mind
- The meaninglessness of being attached to our reputation
- Why there is no reason to criticize the Mahayana teachings
- Four authentic factors and the importance of valuing our spiritual lineage
29 Approaching the Buddhist Path: Is the Buddha’s Word Always Spoken by the Buddha? (download)