Part of an ongoing series of teachings based on Daniel Perdue’s book, The Course in Buddhist Reasoning and Logic: An Asian Approach to Analytical Thinking Drawn from Indian and Tibetan Sources.
- Definitions of sense and mental powers
- The causes of sense and mental consciousnesses
- View of consciousness from Buddhism, science and western philosophy
- The difference between an empowering condition and an uncommon empowering condition
- The main purpose of learning about the causes of consciousness
49 The Course in Buddhist Reasoning and Debate: Mental Consciousness (download)