Part of an ongoing series of teachings based on Daniel Perdue’s book, The Course in Buddhist Reasoning and Logic: An Asian Approach to Analytical Thinking Drawn from Indian and Tibetan Sources.
- How study, meditation and offering service are mutually supportive
- What a nonexistent is and why there is no definition
- Nonexistents that have existed in the past versus those that have never existed
- Understanding past and future phenomena according to different schools
- An overview of basic Buddhist ontology
42 The Course in Buddhist Reasoning and Debate: Nonexistents (download)