Part of an ongoing series of teachings based on Daniel Perdue’s book, The Course in Buddhist Reasoning and Logic: An Asian Approach to Analytical Thinking Drawn from Indian and Tibetan Sources.
- Correctly understanding the kindness of others
- Simplifying syllogisms for clarity
- Why we think our happiness is more important than others’
- Two valid patterns for creating syllogisms
- How to use negatives when forming syllogisms
28 The Course in Buddhist Reasoning and Debate: Valid Syllogisms (download)