Part of an ongoing series of teachings based on Daniel Perdue’s book, The Course in Buddhist Reasoning and Logic: An Asian Approach to Analytical Thinking Drawn from Indian and Tibetan Sources.
- The difference between Buddhist debate and ordinary dispute
- Two main settings for debates and disputes in western culture
- Contrasting Buddhist debate and western dispute formats
- The deeper meaning of the movements in debate
- An explanation of the symbolism in Manjushri’s form
73 The Course in Buddhist Reasoning and Debate: The Clap! (download)