Part of an ongoing series of teachings based on Daniel Perdue’s book, The Course in Buddhist Reasoning and Logic: An Asian Approach to Analytical Thinking Drawn from Indian and Tibetan Sources.
- Comparisons between different types of consciousnesses
- Review of how to formulate comparisons using debate language
- How to understand the relationships between two phenomena
- Many ways to divide consciousness into categories
- Understanding the seven types of awareness using this chart
69 The Course in Buddhist Reasoning and Debate: Comparisons of Consciousnesses (download)