Part of an ongoing series of teachings based on Daniel Perdue’s book, The Course in Buddhist Reasoning and Logic: An Asian Approach to Analytical Thinking Drawn from Indian and Tibetan Sources.
- Review of seven types of consciousnesses with examples
- Five kinds of correctly assuming consciousnesses
- Comparing different types of consciousnesses
- The definition and examples of inferential cognizers and direct perceivers
- Three types of inferential cognizers based on different tenet systems
66 The Course in Buddhist Reasoning and Debate: Inferential Cognizers & Direct Perceivers (download)