Part of an ongoing series of teachings based on Daniel Perdue’s book, The Course in Buddhist Reasoning and Logic: An Asian Approach to Analytical Thinking Drawn from Indian and Tibetan Sources.
- Objects and their subjects are cause and effect
- Understanding how to be mindful of the present moment
- How to think clearly and be more specific about things
- The knowledge of what exists will liberate you
- Investigate the meaning, not just the words
30 The Course in Buddhist Reasoning and Debate: Correct Signs Practice and Review (download)