Part of a series of teachings on A Presentation of the Establishment of Mindfulness by Gyalwa Chokyi Gyaltsen.
- Points 7 and 8 of the text outline
- Making the establishments of mindfulness a Mahayana practice
- Arrogance in regard to Mahayana practice should be avoided
- One should respect the practices of other traditions
- The bodhisattva learns to teach to all types of practitioners in whatever way is best for them at the time
- How mindfulness is not simply bare awareness or eliminating thoughts
Four Establishments of Mindfulness 22: Outline points 7-8 (download)