A talk given at Gaden Shartse Thubten Dargye Ling in Long Beach, CA.
- Compassion gets our mind more interested in practicing
- Developing compassion by meditating on the six points of Chandrakirti’s analogy
- Three types of compassion
- Questions and answers
- What is dependent arising?
- How can I enjoy things without clinging to them?
- Thinking that nothing truly exists scares me, what is real?
- What is the role of dukkha in practice?
Sustaining a steady Dharma practice (download)
Sustaining a Steady Dharma Practice at Ganden Shartse Thubten Dargye Ling 06-15-19